- Wipe with a soft clean kitchen towel dipped in/with non chemical/toxic glass cleaner or lukewarm water mixed with a small amount of dishwashing liquid. Wipe dry afterwards with dry clean soft kitchen towel.
- Solvents such as nail polish remover or turpentine will damage the frames surface.
- Don't use detergent containing ammonia or bleach such as Handy Andy.
- Use a clean kitchen towerl; don't use abrasive cleaning material such as scouring pad.
- Deep Frame Mirrors are intended for interior use only, unless specified.
- Prolonged exposeure to moisture could affect the surface finish, especially if the power coatiing has been damaged.
For Glass & Mirror
- Clean with glass or mirror cleaner and kitchen towel. Never use a scourer.
- Take care not to use any glass/mirror cleaning product on a powder coated surface.
- Anything sharp or rough can scratch the mirror surface.
- Sturbborn spots: Greasy stains, fingerprints and spots can be cleaned using a glass cleaner.
- Avoid spraying the glass/mirror surface directly; instead of spray the cleaner onto the cloth and then use the damp cloth to clean surface stains.
- Handle glass items carefully: Avoid using harsh, abrasive cleaners, sharp scrapers or razor blades to clean glass or mirror surfaces.